Sunday, December 28, 2008




Well, I haven't participated in the last two show and tell Mondays. My computer was on the fritz so unfortunately I had to purchase a new one. Good timing with the holidays and all !!! My computer guy (or should I say lifesaver) was swamped and hasn't quite finished with my new setup yet. I don't have any photos to share because we haven't gotten all of that straightened out yet. I did manage to get a few new things listed on my site via an old computer but that is no longer working correctly either. Don't you just love technology?!
But ... I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We sure did. I am thrilled because the only thing I really wanted for Christmas was a new digital camera and yea! I got one. I can't wait to start taking photos!
The holidays at our house were so much fun. We had had an amazing snow storm the weekend before so the kids had a ball (and a snow day). We did get much warmer weather for Christmas though, so most of it melted. We're hoping for colder temps this week to go skiing but it's not looking too good.


Wishing everyone a wonderful. safe and healthy New Year!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so funny that we have come to depend on this box so much...and I have my camera with me all the time now...

Hopefully, you will get it all organized and ready for '09!

Happy New Year!
Susan *dutchrose*

Lisa McDonald said...

Jennifer ~

Wishing you and your a very happy New Year!

Sorry to hear about the computer issues.

Happy that you got a new camera.

Lisa

Patricia said...

Glad your holidays were fun! It will be so nice to start the new year with your new computer and all the glitches ironed out, a whole new clean slate.

Pat
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Just a bed of roses said...

Have a happy new year and enjoy your new camera and the snow... always nice to start a clear slate and make the new year shiny and bright...wishing you lots of success this year!

gail said...

Hi Jennifer,,, I am so happy to hear you had a wonderful Christmas and Santa brought you your camera.
I hope your computer troubles get fixed really soon! You have a very Happy New Year as well,,, hugs, gail

Unknown said...

Well Jennifer - look at it this way... computer things can only get better in 2009. I think you did a great job for working on a brand new computer! Happy New Years, Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com

The Quilt Shoppe said...

As wonderful as technology is, it does have it's moments, and they always seem to pop up at the wrong time.
Welcome back :)
Happy New Year!
Lani

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Jennifer,

I hope you have a wonderful New Year and enjoy your new camera!
Carrie

Susie said...

Hi Jennifer! Glad to hear you are back on line and ready to face the new year.
Susie of The Polka Dot Rose

SoCal Helene said...

Jennifer, sorry to hear about the computer, it always happens at a bad time. Let us know how the new camera is working for you, I'm looking for a new one and have no idea what to buy....

Happy & Healthy New Year!
Helene
SistersGiftCompany.com

Carolee Crafts said...

Have a Happy New Year and hopefully trouble free with the computer

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Woo hoo a new computer and a new camera. Fun, fun, fun! Please post some pictures of your house. I just love it! Happy New Year my friend.
bunny kisses,
shell

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Jennifer,
Have fun with your new camera and computer! They were both on my list too, but Santa didn't bring them! Hope you have a very Happy New Year!

Roxie Morrow said...

Happy New Year to you too Jenn!!! I'm so glad you got your camera that you wanted and things will surely be looking up with a new computer for the new year.
Love the pink pic above!
xoxo
Rox

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Jennifer, so sorry to hear about your computer troubles. I have so been there, and it's not fun at all. I'm sure you'll be up and running again in no time.

oxox
Jennifer