Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Well I am back home for a while I hope. I kind of feel like the weeks since Christmas have been a whirlwind. I was in Atlanta for the Gift Mart for four days, home for three, off with friends and family to Vermont for three days, had a few snow days for the kids, then off the NY for the Gift show for two days. Whew! I am a little tired today! I think I need to start a calender and really stick to it. I seem to get lost on the computer or cleaning the house when I should be doing other things like finding time each day to actually work! I paint furniture for our shop and for custom orders. I definitely need to find a way to become a little more efficient and disciplined to be more productive.

Anyhooo ... I have lots of really fun and unique products arriving over the next few weeks from the shows. Please stop by Cottage Flair and take a look when you have a minute. I just listed a few chandeliers that are just gorgeous and, I think, priced well. I almost fell over seeing the prices of chandeliers at the markets! I also have candle chandeliers coming and lots of other goodies: vintage inspired Easter decor, white iron items, beautiful hankies, gorgeous vintage looking jewelry, fun crystal ornaments, floral wreaths, and honestly, lots more that I just can't think of right now!
Thanks for visiting ...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I am excited to visit the shop with all its new goodies! Those chandeliers are to die for!! I will be stopping by for sure!