Thursday, March 4, 2010

Make Mine Pink Friday



Every now and then, it's fun to take a detour from the everyday by adding playful touches to our routines. It doesn't even need to be something outrageous. Sometimes, adding just a "touch o' whimsy" is all it takes to spice things up.

It can be fun to add whimsical touches to our homes too. Having a beautiful home doesn't mean you can't let your playful side shine through. In fact, I think it's just the opposite. If you find something that makes you smile or gives you a feeling of pleasure, you should joyfully include that piece in your d├ęcor. It's those special little touches that bring your unique personality into your home and make it truly special.

Celebrate your whimsical side and surround yourself with things that make you smile.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

I absolutely love whimsey but especially in my gardens!!
Great Post!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Oh that is so cute! I need to break my spring decorations. I still have a snowman out, lol!

Marilyn said...

Come on over to my blog...I'm havin' a 2 part Spring Giveaway!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

gail said...

Hi Jennifer, I love the new Easter pieces. They are sooo sweet. I loved the post below with the photos of your shop! It looks beautiful. Your Mom does a great job. Thank you for sharing the pictures!
(()) gail