Saturday, July 11, 2009

As many of you know, my two sister in laws and their families come to visit every summer for a month or so. My two boys can't wait every year for their six cousins to come. The first family arrived in late June. The weather was still not so great but our first stop was at the beach to get an ice cream from our local ice cream man, Papa Joe.
Once the weather got better, we were able to do a little boating and kayaking. Above are my two boys and their cousins.
My son in the back and with his cousin taking a little ride.
This is my husband and my neice out for a ride.
My son in orange and his cousin that is the same age (they are a week apart and best friends)
The Fourth of July is a huge day in our town. This is part of our huge crew of friends and family watching the parade.
Both of my boys and my husband rode their bikes to the parade from our house, a good 10 miles plus. Needless to say, my younger son was a little hot and tired.
Fourth of July spirit!!!

Thanks for visiting ....

16 comments:

blushing rose said...

What perfect family fun! TTFN ~Marydon

Anonymous said...

I actually have a fear of kyacks.. truly. I was in one when i flipped and I just couldn't get myself out of the darn thing. I'll probably give it a go one day again just to overcome it but not yet. hehe. You look like you had a wonderful time!!!!

Elyse said...

that is wonderful for the cousins to enjoy each other so much.

i want a kayak (or 2) or a canoe!!!

xo

Lynette Larson - Campbell said...

Wow, Jennifer, you have been one busy family!!!

gail said...

Hi Jennifer..It looks like you have been having a great summer with your family. What memories your kids will have! Take care,, Hugs, gail

Carolee Crafts said...

what a lovely holiday weekend you had, good weather and company and Ice cream Mmmmmmm!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Great photo's Jennifer. What a fun time! Seems like just yesterday I was looking at your snow photos! Dag is time flying....
have a great week my friend,
bunny hugs,
shell

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Jennifer,

It looks like such a wonderful family gathering for you all. Everyone looks happy and enjoying the activities :)

Pei Li

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Jennifer it looks like your beautiful family have been having a blast enjoying summer!

Carrie

Susie said...

What wonderful Summer memories those pictures are making! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Susie of The Polka Dot Rose

Anonymous said...

Jennifer

Looks like you all are having a great Summer! The kids sure are having lots of fun. Oh, I love Good Humor! Thanks for sharing your family.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Shabby Shan said...

Jennifer,
It looks like you had a wonderful
4th! I love parades! Thank for sharing!

Shannon
www.shabbyshanscottage.com

Patricia said...

That's what summer is all about! I love seeing families enjoying each other, seems like it's becoming less and less common. Good for you!
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-a potpourriof.blogspot.com
pmorello@citlink.net

Carolyn Kocman said...

So nice to have those family memories. Thank you for sharing!

Carolyn
The Odd Sparrow
www.TheOddSparrow.com

gail said...

Hi Jennifer,, thanks for stopping by. My new friend is Rose, she is the new Little Pink Boutique owner, she is new to MMP. lol She she is familiar. (()) gail

Unknown said...

JYou are making memories that will stick with them forever! As grown men they will remember their summers fondly. Hugs, Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog