Monday, August 10, 2009

Hand Stamped Pendants

Mother/Grandmother necklaces ... Personalized Pendants
This is an early preview of a new line I have added to our home party business. They will also be available on my website once I get organized and have all of the materials needed. They are custom sterling silver pendants, hand stamped and brushed, meant to look a little rough. They are available in different size discs with different color swarovski crystals (or not). They are all the rage right now. Very cool piece of jewelry. Perfect gifts! I personally love the tiny discs with just my childrens' initials on them. You can add more than one bead, several discs, whatever you want. All pieces are custom made. They come on either a ball chain or a snake chain. Great for Mom & Grandma or your daughter to wear her own name.









7 comments:

gail said...

Hi Jennifer,, I hope these do really well for you... They are just gorgeous. I really like them. Personalized things do so well! Have a great week,,, hugs, gail

Anonymous said...

Jennifer

I absolutely love them. They are a perfect fit for your shop.

Lisa

Lynette Larson - Campbell said...

Very cool! I can imagine they are the rage! They have the old typewriter key look that is so popular with scrapbooking right now. I hope you do wonderfully, Jennifer!

Patricia said...

Good luck with your new line. They are really cute. They would be great girlfriend gifts for the young set too.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I think they are lovely and should do wonderfully. You're right they are a perfect gift! Hugs, Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com

debi said...

I love those charms! Very pretty!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hey girlfriend! Those are so cool. I love how they are simple and fun.
bunny hugs,
shell