Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year ...

Wow ... it's been a long time since I posted on my blog. I hope everyone had a happy holiday season ... For me, like so many others, the holidays are so busy that time just gets away from me. I love the holiday season with family and friends but look forward to a quiet January and life getting back to normal. I added a few things to my site yesterday but I need to get back out to my favorite junk shops now too!! I am off to the NY Gift show at the end of the month. I can't wait!!! I LOVE going to the shows to see what's new. It is VERY cold here in CT but I try to get out and prep furniture when it's 20 or above. I did that over the weekend and did some indoor painting today. Hopefully those pieces will be done soon.


I have been having a ball making these great sterling silver hand stamped pendant necklaces. They seem to be the newest trend in custom jewelry. They have been selling like hotcakes!! Here is the link if you want to take a look ... PENDANTS

A mommy necklace with the children's initials.
A grandmother's necklace with the grandchildrens' initials.

Happy New Year ... 2010 is going to be a fabulous year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world! You are right... The Holidays are usually quite busy for most.
I have seen these pendants in catalogs & they are big sellers!!
Take Care!
**Smile**
Marilyn
xxoo