Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I hope everyone had a chance to join in the Make Mine Pink Shop Hop ... good luck on winning some great prizes!!

I am just back from the Atlanta Gift Mart. It was a great show ... in the next few weeks through the holidays we will be adding lots and lots of wonderful gifts and home decor items to the website. Sometimes we go and find just a few new things. This time the show was amazing! We ended up buying much more than we expected. I can't wait for it to arrive!! Unfortunately, they really don't like you to take pictures so I don't have anything to share. For anyone who has been there, you know what a huge show it is. We walked for three and a half days straight and still did not get to see all of the vendors. In fact this year, we ran out of time to do one whole building!! It is always so much fun to go!!

I have been slacking off a bit in the painting department because of Summer and family visiting. I am trying to get back to work this week. Hopefully, I'll have some new pieces to share.

Thanks for visiting ...

1 comment:

Elyse said...

sounds very cool!

xo
elyse