Friday, July 9, 2010

Make Mine Pink Friday

It's been WAY too long since I last posted on my blog. Where does the time go?? Summer is always busy but this year has been especially so. I have been enjoying time with visiting family and trying to work in between. I made a promise to myself that I will get back to blogging on a regular basis next week. So for now ... today is Make Mine Pink Friday. If you have a minute, stop by Cottage Flair and the boutiques at Make Mine Pink. I hope you are all enjoying your Summer!!


Please join us for shopping with a twist on

Friday July 9th 2010 as we present

"Coastal and Casual Chic"


Casual coastal decor often gives us the opportunity to repurpose discarded furniture and decor that no longer fit into someone’s home decor. Items that have been well-loved because of the special memories they hold or just because of the way they catch your eye, will fit in perfectly in your casual coastal space.

Make Mine Pink

Cottage Flair

1 comment:

Kath' said...

Just thought I would let you know your new pillows you have listed this week are adorable. I have never seen them anywhere else. Kath'