Wednesday, August 20, 2008





























I was in NY this weekend for the Gift Show. I feel so motivated and inspired every time I come home from a show, especially in NY. I was shopping for great new stuff for my website, my mother's (and my) shop and for my home party business, Flair. We had a very successful trip and found too much!!! More previews of new merchandise to come as it arrives. Oka b. came out with new styles of shoes... too cute!! I found fabulous vintage inspired Christmas things and the cutest pink feather tree ever... the photo does not do it justice!!! Besides being the cutest thing ever, it folds up for easy storage. It stands 2 feet tall, larger ones are available as well. I ordered wonderful vintage flowers and ribbons from an old millinery company. And the cute little handbags in the photo?? Not handbags at all but insulated lunch boxes. How chic and stylish are they? I'll share more photos as the items arrive. Thanks for visiting...

3 comments:

Roxie Morrow said...

The tree the tree!!! OMG, how cute is that? I want a hundred of them. LOL
Roxie

Patricia said...

Looks like you had some kind of fun at that show! I love those lunch bags, from one who carries a lunch bag to work. Can't wait to see them on your site.

Pat

gail said...

Wow, it looks like some really cute stuff. I really love those shoes. I will have to check out your site when the come in. I also think the lunch bag is a very cute idea! (())gail