Monday, September 20, 2010

Sewing again ...

. My sewing machine has been buried under "stuff" for way too long. I finally took the time to unbury it, clean it all off and get sewing again. I have been totally inspired since I received my order of Tanya Whelan fabric and have been itching to get to my machine and start making pillows. I have a bench that I painted a while back that has been waiting for just the right fabric. I'm very happy with how it turned out. It has such feminine lines so it needed soft, feminine fabric.


I was feeling creative this weekend so I got back to pillows that I used to make and seem to have taken a break from. They are linen neck and boudoir pillows embellished with vintage and vintage inspired ribbons and trimmings.





Thanks for visiting ...




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that bench!

Love the pillows too.

Carolee Crafts said...

Love the bench and pillows Jennifer, beautiful

Unknown said...

OOOH what a fabulous bench! I wish I had it! The pillows are gorgeous too.
Thanks for sharing and hope your week is great,
xxoo
Janet
Janets Creative Pillows

gail said...

Hi Jennifer. I love, love, love the bench and the sweet pillows you made to go with it. I love all of the pillows, they are so pretty. (()) gail

Lisa said...

Love, love, love your pillows! And that bench . . . . well, you are one lucky gal! It is beautiful!

Miss Magpies Shoppe said...

Hi, Miss Pinkie, your pillows are lovely! You did a fab job on the bench. Ginger

Elyse said...

everything is fabulous but the bench with pillows = ooh la la! beautiful work, as always!

xo
elyse

Lisascraftiques said...

The pillows are just lovely and that bench is to die for! I would love to find a piece like that!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Love your bench! Gorgeous! Where did you find it?

The pillows are lovely as well. I just found your blog by checking out your latest listings by checking out your email announcing your new listings. The dresser tray is fab!

Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques