Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tanya Whelan Aprons

They're here!!! I am so excited about these aprons ... if you read my last post you know I kind of flipped out over the Tanya Whelan fabrics. I've always loved her Ava Rose collection and then I stumbled upon the Darla collection aprons at the Atlanta gift show. I just love these fabrics ...

Then to make it all come together, I was in Brimfield at the antique show yesterday and I found this great dress form. I was trying to figure out how I could photo them to do them justice. I think this works.

If you want to take a peek at all of them, here is the link: Aprons

And ... just FYI ... I ordered 13 (yes 13) bolts of the Tanya Whelan Darla collection to have pillows made and to offer on my site for all of you stitchers out there. Stay tuned!
Thanks for visiting ...

4 comments:

Elyse said...

love the middle apron ... love the darla collection!

in fact, my pal-who-sews, shellie, made me a valance and 2 pillow shams for my bedroom with one of the darla prints. (i forget which one. you can see it on my post called 'the bedroom post' if interested).

happy sewing!

xo
elyse

Anonymous said...

Cute! ♥

Unknown said...

Love that fabric !

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

That fabric is wonderful. Ive been using her fabrics for a while with my aprons & pillows and just love them!Its the sweetest palette.