Thursday, September 3, 2009

Make Mine Pink Friday

Please join us:
Friday September 4th

With the arrival of September, our nesting instincts return. With the kids back in school, there is more time for yourself and to care for your living spaces. It's time to create a cozy fall home in preparation for cooler days and more time spent indoors.
The possibilities are endless as we happily work around our homes. Somehow, we never seem to mind. Instead, we settle back into our routines and enjoy the first hints of excitement of upcoming family gatherings and holidays not far off.

Cottage Flair

Make Mine Pink

8 comments:

luvtoquilt said...

Just visited your blog for the first time -- I love your style! I've added you to my check every day favorites list!

Anonymous said...

Your post today so spoke my feelings......
Smile!
Marilyn

Made In The South said...

Love that pillow..

June said...

That pillow is to die for. Love it.
Hugs,
June

Brenda Pruitt said...

I've been busy doing that very thing! Of course my girls are grown now. But I still love to start the fall decorating once school gets underway. Habit, I guess!
Brenda

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Thank you for your visit to my blog!!
xojanis

gail said...

Hi Jennifer, thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your nice comments so much. I love the pillow you have on this post. So cute! have a pretty week,,, gail

Stephenie said...

That pillow is just gorgeous.. I love it so much!!!
STephenie