Thursday, September 17, 2009

Make Mine Pink Friday


Make Mine Pink Friday
September 18th
Office Chic

I don't know when it happened, but office spaces for women have become so much more personalized and chic! Whether you spend your working hours in a casual home office or go out for the workday, work spaces are being all gussied up. Women are putting their own stamp on their office space making it more feminine and a lot more fun. Even everyday office accessories get a feminine makeover as well!

Working in a space that is pretty and calming is a great stress reliever. By adding a few embellishments and feminine touches, you can create a chic office space where your office hours will become more fun and less tedious.

Cottage Flair

Make Mine Pink

6 comments:

My Casa Bella said...

I completely agree. My hubby gave up what could of been a man room and gave it to me to be my oasis, sewing and craft room. I've had it for 2 years now, and I love it, but I need to fix it up a little more and make it girly....I love having that space to work. One day I'll post my little work room.
My Casa Bella

10 Minute Crafter said...

Hi!
Thanks for visiting blog & leaving a sweet comment for me, I appreciate it : ) I'm enjoying reading yours, that is such a pretty chandelier!

Sheryn : )

Elyse said...

so true!

i was just given a desk/cube at my consulting job and have been busy bringing in cute things like a tea cup and saucer for paper clips, i made myself an embellished pencil cup like the ones at my etsy shop, even a pink kleenex box!

happy weekend

xo

June said...

This would make me want to go to work! In the office I worked in, we girls tried to pretty up our spaces and the guys just didn't get it.
Hugs,
June

blushing rose said...

Oh, how I would LOVE this, but it will NEVER happen with DH. I'll just enjoy all you gals beautiful spots. Have a lovely weekend ... TTFN ~Marydon

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

OMGoodness, I love that chandelier. Wish I had a space at work to gussy up. But alas no personal space for me...if I had it my way I'd make the whole Trader Joe's pink!!
YAY!
♥ Rebecca